Latest Manly Beach Stories
SYDNEY, Aug. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- In February 2012, Sydney's iconic Manly Beach will be swimming with surfers and buzzing with tourists and spectators as it hosts the inaugural Australian Open of Surfing event from February 11-19. The Australian Open of Surfing will go far beyond the traditional boundaries of a surfing event, creating a significant experience that promotes the energy of Sydney's outdoor lifestyle, with a nine-day festival of surfing, skate, music, fashion and art...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.