Latest Manuel Martin-Neira Stories
Members of the driving force behind ESA's SMOS mission have been awarded the prestigious Certificate of Recognition by the IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society for their leadership in developing the first synthetic aperture microwave radiometer in space and for the success of the mission. The Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society awards certificates of this kind only every two to three years, and only when a significant achievement is recognized by the society's Administrative...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.