Latest Marc Davis Stories
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J., Sept. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Mars, Incorporated announced today its 2010 NASCAR(R) paint scheme schedule for the No. 18 Toyota Camry piloted by Kyle Busch in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, which includes the addition of Wrigley's Doublemint gum as another primary sponsor. Mars is also expanding its relationship with Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR) and COMBOS(R), the Official Cheese Filled Snack of NASCAR, shifting gears to sponsor Kyle Busch and the No. 18 Toyota in the NASCAR...
Tampa, Fla. -- A fundamental number that affects the color of light emitted by atoms as well as all chemical interactions has not changed in more than 7 billion years, according to observations by a team of astronomers charting the evolution of galaxies and the universe. The results are being reported today (Monday, April 18) at the annual meeting of the American Physical Society (APS) by astronomer Jeffrey Newman, a Hubble Fellow at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory representing DEEP2,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.