Quantcast
Last updated on April 17, 2014 at 15:28 EDT

Latest Marcellus Shale Joint Venture Stories

2012-01-17 06:00:00

PITTSBURGH, Jan. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CONSOL Energy Inc. (NYSE: CNX), the leading diversified fuel producer in the Eastern U.S., is providing an operations update for the quarter ended December 31, 2011. "Once again, CONSOL's mines and gas operations ran well during the quarter," commented J. Brett Harvey, chairman and chief executive officer. "In fact, we closed the year with our best December safety performance in recent years. We're looking to carry that momentum into...

2008-11-11 03:00:31

Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK) today announced the execution of an agreement for a joint venture with StatoilHydro (NYSE:STO, OSE:STL) whereby StatoilHydro will acquire a 32.5% interest in Chesapeake's Marcellus Shale assets in Appalachia for $3.375 billion, leaving Chesapeake with a 67.5% working interest. The assets include approximately 1.8 million net acres of leasehold, of which StatoilHydro will own approximately 0.6 million net acres and Chesapeake will own approximately 1.2...