Latest Margaritiferidae Stories
Environmental and Genetic Research are two of the key science categories covered by Sciencia.org - Science News, References and Resources. The users of the Sciences Social Network monitor over 220 scientific journals publishing in these two areas. (PRWEB) September 26, 2011 Sciencia.org is a new social network established to provide the very latest science news headlines, references and resources from journals, books and websites worldwide. Content associated with science and research is...
The Freshwater Pearl Mussel (Margaritifera margaritifera), is an endangered species of freshwater mussel. They are used in the production of freshwater pearls. There are three subspecies. Margaritifera margaritifera margaritifera, Margaritifera margaritifera parvula, and Margaritifera margaritifera durrovensis. M. m. durrovensis is a critically endangered species in Ireland. Photo Copyright and Credit
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.