Latest Maria Grasso Stories
PHILADELPHIA, March 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Region's premiere event during National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month New award to be presented at this year's event New 10K added to 5K Run/Walk for colon cancer fuels registration boom Mayor Michael Nutter and former Philadelphia Eagle and colon cancer survivor Vince Papale will be at event Register at http://www.getyourrearingear.com/events/list/2011/philadelphia-pa/ The Greater Philadelphia Region is looking forward to more than...
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Maria Grasso has been named senior vice president, programming for OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network. A highly regarded television executive, Ms. Grasso has been credited with creating defining broadcast and cable series hits such as "Army Wives,""One Tree Hill," and "Everwood." (Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20081028/NETU144 ) (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20080115/NETU083LOGO ) In her new role, Ms. Grasso joins Nina...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.