Latest Marina Sedykh Stories
IRKUTSK. Sept 10 (Interfax) - The Irkutsk Oil Company may increase oil supplies to the East Siberia - Pacific Ocean (ESPO) pipeline planned as of 2012 to 2.5 million tonnes a year, which is twice as much as previously agreed, company CEO Marina Sedykh told Interfax in the wings of the 5th Baikal Economic Forum. The increase is facilitated by the boost in oil reserves at the company's fields, she said. For instance, this year it has added 31 million tonnes of oil of C1+C2 categories to its...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.