Latest Mark Fields Stories
DETROIT, May 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan issued the following statement from president and CEO Daniel J. Loepp today regarding the announcement on Alan Mulally's retirement from Ford Motor Company. "I want to congratulate Alan Mulally on his success at Ford Motor Company and wish him every success and happiness for the future. "Mr. Mulally successfully steered one of America's great companies and storied automotive brands through a devastating...
Chief operating officer's remarks to focus on Ford's progress on its Blueprint for Mobility, including C-MAX Solar Energi Concept and Automated Ford Fusion Hybrid Research Vehicle WASHINGTON, Jan. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- WHO: Mark Fields, Chief Operating Officer, Ford Motor Company WHAT: 2014 Washington Auto Show Industry Keynote Address WHEN:...
DEARBORN, Mich., Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- On Tuesday, January 14, Alan Mulally, Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) president and chief executive officer, Mark Fields, chief operating officer, Bob Shanks, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Jim Farley, executive vice president, Global Marketing, Sales and Service and Lincoln, and Raj Nair, group vice president, Global Product Development, will participate in the 2014 Deutsche Bank Global Auto Industry Conference in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.