Latest Mark Freedman Stories
Patients who received bone marrow stem-cell transplants have reported remission of their disease, but Dr. Mark Freedman of the University of Ottawa is unable to explain why."Not a single patient, and it's almost seven years, has ever had a relapse," Freedman said.Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a progressive inflammatory disorder that affects the central nervous system. An estimated 1 million people worldwide have been diagnosed with MS. No cure is known."The disease is almost always progressing,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.