Latest Mark G. Lebwohl Stories
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon Discusses Trends in Cosmetic Surgery at Annual CACS Meeting LOS ANGELES, Oct. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Elite dermatologic surgeon Dr.
- Biologics License Application (BLA) for secukinumab, a "first-in-class" IL-17A inhibitor, is currently under FDA review with an anticipated action date in early 2015 EAST
Nearly half a million dollars given to early-career physicians to study psoriatic disease PORTLAND, Ore., July 17, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Twelve residents and medical students each
While YouTube might be a popular destination for viral videos and sports highlight reels, it’s also useful for raising awareness of skin cancer and prevention techniques, according to a new report in the Dermatology Online Journal.
- Results of two Phase III psoriasis studies show secukinumab, the first psoriasis IL-17A inhibitor filed with regulatory bodies, met all co-primary and key secondary endpoints
Mount Sinai Dermatologists Identified Many with Sun-damaged Skin over Ten Days NEW YORK, NY (PRWEB) July 03, 2014 Dermatologists from the Mount Sinai
Patient advocacy group teams with The Dermatologist to educate healthcare providers on the specifics of psoriasis research and treatment. Malvern, PA (PRWEB)
In recognition of May’s Skin Cancer Awareness Month and Melanoma Monday on May 5th, Mount Sinai Health System experts are arming the public with vital tips on prevention and offering free skin
PORTLAND, Ore., Jan.
“Narrow Pathway”-Targeted Immune Therapy May Spare Patients from Side Effects New York, NY (PRWEB) November 25, 2013 The National Institutes of Health
- A small wooded valley; a dell.
- The protecting weather-shed built around the entrance to a house.
- The roofed-over space between the kitchen and the sleeping-quarters in a logging-camp, commonly used as a storeroom.