Latest Mark Holbreich Stories
New research from an Indianapolis-based allergist has revealed that some Amish children are less likely to suffer from asthma or allergies than other youngsters. In his study, lead author Dr. Mark Holbreich analyzed Amish kids who were raised on rural farms in northern Indiana and found that they even have lower rates of those two ailments than Swiss children, who are widely recognized for their lack of allergy-related symptoms, Reuters reporter Kerry Grens wrote on Friday. Dr....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.