Latest Mark Sellers Stories
MANHATTAN, Kan., Dec. 10, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Eight hours hunkered over her work in Justin Hall. Two hours commuting from her home outside Council Grove, Kan. Deb Sellers had become a master at sitting, and she did not like it one bit. Sellers is an assistant professor of family studies and human services and extension specialist in adult development and aging at Kansas State University. She knows the problem of too much sitting. She also knows one solution. If you pass her...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.