Latest Marriott Vacation Club International Stories
ORLANDO, Fla., May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- On Friday, April 25, Marriott Vacations Worldwide (NYSE: VAC) hosted its 17(th) Annual Caring Classic charity golf tournament which resulted in a record breaking net donation of $200,000 for Greater Orlando Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. This represents a cumulative total of nearly $2 million in funds raised since the tournament's inception that directly benefit the young patients of Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, Winnie Palmer...
COLUMBIA, Md., May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MICROS Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRS), a leading provider of information technology solutions for the hospitality and retail industries, is pleased to announce that Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) has expanded its partnership with MICROS by selecting the cloud-based MICROS Simphony(TM) Enterprise Solution for its food and beverage operations for its Marriott brands in the United States and Canada. The MICROS Simphony Enterprise...
Leading timeshare marketplace, RedWeek.com, announces their list of Top 25 timeshare rental resorts. The complete list of top 25 timeshare rental resorts can be found on http://www.redweek.com. Seattle, WA (PRWEB) January 28, 2014 For the seventh year running, leading timeshare marketplace RedWeek.com releases its list of Top 25 timeshare rental resorts. The Top 25 ranking is calculated using rental demand statistics from the site's more than 1.9 million registered users. The top five...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.