Latest Marrow Transplantation Stories
SAN BRUNO, Calif., Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cord Blood Registry® (CBR®) announces that the company's abstract submission titled Prevalence of Diseases and Conditions Amenable to Stem Cell Transplant or Infusion Among Families Storing Newborn Stem Cells at a Large Private Cord Blood Bank has been accepted for poster presentation at the combined annual meetings of the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR) and the American Society of Blood and...
GRAPEVINE, Texas, Feb. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Just 10 years ago, older patients were typically considered ineligible to receive a blood or bone marrow transplantation (BMT) to treat their blood cancer, but today, patients age 65 and older not only qualify for BMT therapy but are the fastest growing group of recipients. This was reported at the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (ASBMT) annual meeting as it celebrates its 20(th) anniversary and reflects...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.