Latest Marvel Stories
Iconic Brand Reunites with Marvel to Debut new Street(TM) 750, Cast Mini-Movie and Digital Comic via National Contest MILWAUKEE, April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Harley-Davidson and Marvel Entertainment, LLC, have teamed up once again to defend freedom and tame explosive city streets in - and beyond - the popular film franchise, Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Since the early days of Captain America, he has been associated with Harley-Davidson, and the latest chapter of...
LANSING, Ill., July 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Land O'Frost, the nation's largest family owned packaged lunchmeat brand, is teaming up with Marvel Entertainment, LLC to celebrate the launch of its next summer blockbuster, Captain America, on July 22, 2011, by offering customers the chance at a thrilling Super-Fan Trip to attend a Marvel movie premiere in 2012. Beginning June 27, 2011, specially marked packages of Land O'Frost Premium products will contain instant win cards. One special...
HOLLYWOOD, Calif., July 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Before it opens anywhere else in the world, CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER will open first in Comic-Con. Convention goers in San Diego will be the first audience to see one of the summer's hottest super heroes beginning at noon PST on Thursday, July 21st, 1-day ahead of its US opening. The movie will play exclusively at the UA Horton Plaza with Captain America-themed festivities happening throughout the day. To help kick-off the day,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.