Latest Mary Fewtrell Stories
(Ivanhoe Newswire) -- Current guidelines suggest that mothers should exclusively breastfeed for the first six months of their babies' lives. However, in a new article, British researchers question whether this recommendation is really beneficial for babies. The authors analyzed and reviewed current evidence and say it is time to reappraise the recommendation. Lead study author Dr. Mary Fewtrell, a consultant pediatrician at the UCL Institute of Child Health in London, says while breastfeeding...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.