Latest Mary Kilroy Stories
A Florida bus driver said she helped deliver a baby boy after she came across a woman in labor at a gas station. Mary Kilroy, 56, said she was on her way home Monday from driving the Dixie Highway line for Broward County Transit when she noticed the pregnant woman at a Shell station in Tamarac with a man who appeared distressed and was talking into a cell phone, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported Wednesday. Kilroy said she approached the man and he explained that his friend, Marie...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.