Latest Mary Wakefield Stories
Special Guests Include HRSA Administrator Mary Wakefield; Nationally Recognized Nurse Practitioners Championing Innovative Care Delivery; and Country Music Superstar Martina McBride NASHVILLE, Tenn., June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) today kicks off its 2014 National Conference, the largest annual gathering of nurse practitioners (NPs) in the country. The event brings together approximately 5,300 NPs for more than 250...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.