Latest Match Foundation Stories
Joining the marrow registry is free June 8-22; The Jeff Gordon Foundation seeds fundraising with $300,000 donation to help grow the registry MINNEAPOLIS, June 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Every day, thousands of people with leukemia and other life-threatening diseases search the Be The Match Registry for a bone marrow match. To highlight the enormous need for more bone marrow donors, Be The Match(SM), the new name for the National Marrow Donor Program(R) Registry, kicks off its national Be The Match...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.