Latest Mathew Neumann Stories
A former Boeing employee filed suit against the company in Seattle, claiming he was fired for speaking to reporters about ethical violations. Boeing told former internal auditor Mathew Neumann he was fired for unauthorized contact with the media, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported Wednesday. Neumann said Boeing ignored his warnings that it was violating auditing standards, then fired him after he spoke with reporters who showed up at his office uninvited to confirm information about a...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.