Latest Mathura Refinery Stories
LONDON, Feb. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report:Crude Oil Refining Industry in Middle East and Africa: Market Data and Business Intelligence of All Operational and New Build RefineriesRefiningWorld's downstream energy sector report, "Crude Oil Refining Industry in Middle East and Africa: Market Data and Business Intelligence of All Operational and New Build Refineries" is a complete source of information on Middle East and Africa crude...
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) -- A five-company consortium consisting of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) (BSE:500104) (Mumbai), steel magnate Lakshmi N. Mittal's group, GAIL (India) Limited (BSE:532155) (New Delhi), Oil India Limited (Duliajan, Assam), and Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT) (Paris) signed an agreement in October 2007 to build a refinery-plus-petrochemical plant in Vizag, Andhra Pradesh. The plant, estimated to cost about $6 billion, will have a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.