Latest Matt Hoag Stories
The Journal of Residential Treatment for Children and Youth published an article by Second Nature researchers entitled, "Efficacy of Wilderness Therapy for Young Adults: A First Look". This is one of the first studies examining outcomes for young adults in wilderness therapy, and suggests promising results for this group. Santa Clara, UT (PRWEB) January 31, 2014 Matt Hoag, PhD, Katie Massey, MSW, MSPH, Sean Roberts, MS, and Patrick Logan, MS describe findings from a Second...
Matt Hoag, PhD, Katie Massey, MSW and Sean Roberts, MS present the major evolutions in wilderness therapy clients' complexity and meeting the new challenges with sophisticated clinical intervention at Symposium on Experiential Education Research (SEER) conference Oct 31 - Nov 2. Denver, CO (PRWEB) November 01, 2013 Dr. Matt Hoag, Katie Massey and Sean Roberts present "Dissecting the Wilderness Therapy Client: Clinical Trends, Findings and Industry Patterns" to their...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.