Latest Matthew Erickson Stories
Following a report of 8-month-old Matthew Erickson, who developed brain cancer while in his mother´s womb, and his hopeful road to recovery through an aggressive chemotherapy treatment, Voices Against Brain Cancer releases a statement. Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) September 07, 2012 On September 7, 2012, nonprofit organization, Voices Against Brain Cancer, released a statement in response to 8-month-old Matthew Erickson´s exceptional battle against brain cancer: an optimistic and touching...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.