Latest Matthew Soble Stories
A user of the Safari web browser is suing Google, accusing the largest online search engine on the planet of violating his privacy rights in Apple's iPhone and iPad line of products, Bloomberg reported on Friday. According to reporters Phil Milford and Jef Feeley, the lawsuit was filed by Illinois resident Matthew Soble and stems from earlier reports claiming that Google was one of a handful of companies utilizing a piece of clandestine code to get around security settings in the Internet...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.