Latest Mayank Upadhyay Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online According to a report by Wired, Google is looking to do away with password access to their line of services, opting instead for a ring on your finger or a card in your wallet. Google vice president of security Eric Grosse and engineer Mayank Upadhyay have now written about this possibility in a paper, which is set to be published this month in the journal IEEE Security & Privacy Magazine. In it, they detail all the ways we...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.