Latest McBride Stories
By Donna Freydkin NEW YORK -- Danny McBride, who made his leading man film debut in a little-seen 2006 tae-kwon-do flick, is packing a powerful punch in theaters this summer. "He's the guy everyone will be talking about. That guy is unstoppable," says comedian Bill Hader, one of McBride's co-stars in Tropic Thunder. The husky funnyman, 31, has earned major notices for his back-to-back performances in this summer's big-ticket comedies: Pineapple Express, with McBride as the fickle,...
By Phyllis Stark NASHVILLE (Billboard) - After establishing herself as one of country music's top female artists, Martina McBride decided to pay homage to the classic country music on which she was raised. Her new RCA album, "Timeless," contains covers of 18 well-loved classics. The CD, which hits stores October 18, includes such tunes as Jeanne Pruett's "Satin Sheets," Loretta Lynn's "You Ain't Woman Enough," Connie Smith's "Once a Day" and Lynn Anderson's "(I Never Promised You A)...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.