Latest Mechanical explanations of gravitation Stories
There is no attractive gravitational force between matter. Gravitation is based on a repelling force. Gravitation arises from particle pressure towards matter. These are some claims of the General Theory of Matter, which is based upon the predicted existence of a very small and extremely abundant particle, the universal energy unit, here called the K-particle. The theory shows how local disturbance of the K flux (K pressure) can generate all known forces. Furthermore it demonstrates working...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.