Latest Medical billing Stories
The American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM), http://www.aaham.org, will hold its Annual National Institute (ANI), “Achieving Excellence in Your Revenue Cycle, and All That Jazz”, October 16-18, 2013 in New Orleans, Louisiana at the Sheraton New Orleans. Fairfax, VA (PRWEB) September 16, 2013 For three days, attendees from across the country will attend educational sessions, network and visit a spacious exhibit hall packed with the latest products and...
Honor places organization in the top 20 percent of all schools nationwide and even higher for students seeking the added flexibility and cost savings provided by online training & career development Shrewsbury, MA (PRWEB) September 12, 2013 The American Healthcare Documentation Professionals Group, the nation's leading provider of healthcare documentation training and services has been named by Victory Media, to their coveted Military Friendly Schools® list. The 2014 Military...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.