Latest Medical billing Stories
Terabyte Media launches HospitalOwl.com providing detailed reports and comparisons of pricing and associated Medicare reimbursement for common medical procedures at over 3,000 hospitals. Scottsdale, Arizona (PRWEB) May 16, 2013 Launched earlier this week, HospitalOwl.com, created by Terabyte Media and located at http://www.hospitalowl.com, provides a rare look into the world of medical billing. The web site uses statistics provided last week by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services...
Angus was recognized at the fourth annual Case In Point Platinum Awards for her remarkable work in assisting injured workers in reaching their maximum potential and returning to gainful employment. Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 15, 2013 Healthcare Solutions, the parent company of Cypress Care, ScripNet and Procura Management, today announced that Patricia Angus, RN, BSN, MS, CRC, medical case manager, received the Case In Point Platinum Award from Dorland Health in the workers´ compensation...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.