Latest Medical terms Stories
OTTAWA, Nov. 26, 2014 /CNW Telbec/ - The Ontario Nurses Association (ONA) has raised concerns about The Royal's commitment to the safety of its staff.
The Institute for Professional Care Education has created new online certification programs to help companies increase their employees’ skills and boost their overall reputation.
LONDON, Nov. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Medication errors and adverse drug events have been one of the major contributors to hospital readmissions globally.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Omnicell, Inc.
Nationwide, fundraising and charity events are held in hopes to raise awareness and funds to further research treatments and better understand the diseases in order to create a better future for
HOUSTON, Nov. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cyberonics, Inc.
- Epicardial therapy at the forefront of new way to ablate atrial fibrillation - IOWA CITY, IA, Nov. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - IOWA Approach Inc.
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Nov. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Many power shifts are occurring within the healthcare system.
Growing Interest in these Minimally Invasive Treatments Will Nonetheless Spur Strong Market Growth Overall, According to Findings from Decision Resources Group BURLINGTON, Mass., Nov.
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.