Medicinal chemistry Reference Libraries
The European Journal of Medical Chemistry is a peer-reviewed scientific journal for medical chemistry. It is published by Elsevier. It was established in 1966 under the title Chimica Therapeutica. That name was maintained until 1973. Even after changing to its current name in 1974, the journal was still subtitled Chimica Therapeutica until 1981; from 1982 to 1986 it was subtitled Chimie...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.