Latest MedStar Health Stories
New Chief Operating Officer Brings 3 Decades of Experience in Health IT and Strategic Business Development SARASOTA, Fla (PRWEB) September 17, 2013 Voalte, the leader in clinical communication technology, today announced the hiring of Kenda West, an expert in health information technology and strategic business development, as the company’s new Chief Operating Officer. West comes to Voalte from Johns Hopkins Medicine, where she had strategic and operating IT responsibility as Chief...
New Care Facility Will Offer Transitional Nursing and Rehabilitation Services to the Salem, Oregon Region Salem, Oregon (PRWEB) June 26, 2013 The Avamere Family of Companies is set to build a $13M transitional care facility on five acres of land near the Kubler and I-5 interchange in south Salem, with the ground breaking ceremony to be held in September 2013. The State of Oregon has approved the relocation of care beds from the senior living and care company’s current skilled nursing...
The Healthier Hospitals Initiative (HHI) announced today that the California Hospital Association has signed on as a Supporting Organization of the Healthier Hospitals Initiative, a collaborative of leading health care institutions united to incorporate environmentally friendly practices into daily operations for improved health of patients, staff and community, reduced environmental impact by the sector, and considerable financial savings. Reston, VA (PRWEB) April 09, 2013 The Healthier...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.