Latest Men's Journal Stories
Selection Based on Success with Other Wenner Brands, Extreme Client Focus New York, NY (PRWEB) March 2, 2011 Rolling Stone Magazine has tapped NYI (http://www.nyi.net), an award-winning mission-critical data services provider, to support the relaunch of its Web presence. "NYI has been doing such great work with the US Weekly website, it only made sense for them to manage this rollout as well," said Peter DiRenzo, Digital Operations Director, Wenner Media. "Thanks in large part to the...
Us Weekly editor Janice Min is leaving the U.S. celebrity gossip magazine after seven years, in an amicable parting, the publication said. I decided it was time to try something else in my life, Min said in a memo to the staff Monday. There are no immediate plans, except to enjoy the month of August, take some tennis lessons, and maybe finally edit my wedding album, she said. The New York Times said Min, 39, talked about online ventures and television as fields that would appeal to her....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.