Latest Mendocino County wine Stories
The bounty of Mendocino County's organic farms, vineyards and coastal waters will be featured at the 4th Annual Pure Mendocino Celebration August 22-24, 2008. Proceeds of the three-day event will benefit the nationally recognized Cancer Resource Centers of Mendocino County (CRCMC). "These events are all about healthy living and sharing the sense of joy and well-being that comes from helping to fund care while sharing foods and wines that are created with the greatest respect for the land and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.