Latest Merck KGaA Stories
- Data analyses in relapsing MS highlight MRI outcomes and 'no evident disease activity' (NEDA) measure for Rebif® (interferon beta-1a) vs.
- Reicin brings extensive experience in R&D as a senior leader in biopharma ROCKLAND, Mass., April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD Serono today announced the US biopharmaceutical
ROCKLAND, Mass., April 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD Serono, the U.S.
LONDON, April 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Biosimilar drug producers - your guide to those companies' activities and prospects What does the future hold for makers of biosimilar
- Experienced leader and expert clinician to deliver strong outcomes for patients in the areas of Neurology and Immunology ROCKLAND, Mass., April 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy enhances Merck Serono's R&D technology portfolio in immuno-oncology GERMANTOWN, Md., March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy enhances R&D technology portfolio of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, in immuno-oncology DARMSTADT, Germany, March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/
NEW YORK, March 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie's recent acquisition of Pharmacyclics for $21 billion strengthens AbbVie's already comprehensive pipeline and increases the company's growth prospects,
-- Collaboration strengthens company's position as a leader in precision medicine in oncology ROCKLAND, Mass., March 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD Serono today announced that the biopharmaceutical
- Personalized immunotherapy Tcelna (imilecleucel-T), an investigational compound currently in a Phase IIb clinical study in patients with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (SPMS), an area of
- a slit in a tire to drain away surface water and improve traction.