Latest Merck Serono Stories
- Company to Begin Trading as "JNP" on April 13, 2015 - BOSTON, April 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbia Laboratories, Inc.
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy enhances Merck Serono's R&D technology portfolio in immuno-oncology GERMANTOWN, Md., March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy enhances R&D technology portfolio of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, in immuno-oncology DARMSTADT, Germany, March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/
-- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy enhances Merck Serono's R&D technology portfolio in immuno-oncology DARMSTADT, Germany, March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Merck Serono,
ROCKLAND, Massachusetts, December 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- - EMD Serono's Grant for Growth Innovations (GGI) supports innovative projects to advance
BOSTON, Oct. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The management team at Columbia Laboratories, Inc.
ROCKLAND, Massachusetts, September 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- - The first grants awarded to coincide with the 53rd European Society for Paediatric
- Collaboration and license agreement allows the biopharmaceutical division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, to enhance its access to antibody drug conjugate technologies and to expand its oncology
-- Providing IVF clinicians objective embryo viability data and another tool to support patient outcomes MISSISSAUGA, ON, Sept.
- Data include post-hoc assessments of controlled studies in relapsing MS regarding evolution of gadolinium-enhancing lesions, assessments of predictive scores for disease activity and disability progression,
- A person or thing gazed at with wonder or curiosity, especially of a scornful kind.