Latest Merck Stories
Kinaxis VP, Trevor Miles, to Moderate Forum on Implementing a Demand Driven Supply Plan OTTAWA, Ontario, April 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Kinaxis®
ROCKLAND, Mass., April 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD Serono, the U.S.
- Company to Begin Trading as "JNP" on April 13, 2015 - BOSTON, April 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbia Laboratories, Inc.
- Experienced leader and expert clinician to deliver strong outcomes for patients in the areas of Neurology and Immunology ROCKLAND, Mass., April 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy enhances Merck Serono's R&D technology portfolio in immuno-oncology GERMANTOWN, Md., March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy enhances R&D technology portfolio of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, in immuno-oncology DARMSTADT, Germany, March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/
-- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy enhances Merck Serono's R&D technology portfolio in immuno-oncology DARMSTADT, Germany, March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Merck Serono,
NEW YORK and ANN ARBOR, Mich., March 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Lycera Corp., a biopharmaceutical company developing breakthrough medicines to treat cancer and autoimmune disease, today announced
Merkerson Visits Memphis, Tennessee on March 20 With America's Diabetes Challenge: Get to Your Goals Program KENILWORTH, N.J., March 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Merck (NYSE: MRK), known
Submission of Application in Japan Marks an Important Milestone in Strategic Partnership With Amgen Astellas BioPharma THOUSAND OAKS, Calif., March 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN)
- A handkerchief.
- Specifically— The legendary sweat-cloth; the handkerchief of St. Veronica, according to tradition miraculously impressed with the mask of Christ; also, the napkin about Christ's head (Johu xx. 7).
- In general, any miraculous portrait of Christ.