Latest Merck Stories
- Collaboration and license agreement allows the biopharmaceutical division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, to enhance its access to antibody drug conjugate technologies and to expand its oncology
DARMSTADT, Germany, September 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, announced today that its biopharmaceutical division will discontinue the clinical
- Research grants awarded for five out of more than 200 proposals, highlighting continued commitment to multiple sclerosis (MS) ROCKLAND, Mass., Sept.
-- Providing IVF clinicians objective embryo viability data and another tool to support patient outcomes MISSISSAUGA, ON, Sept.
- EMD Serono provides funding for ACP's multicenter longitudinal OPT-UP clinical study ROCKLAND and WALTHAM, Mass., Sept.
- Data include post-hoc assessments of controlled studies in relapsing MS regarding evolution of gadolinium-enhancing lesions, assessments of predictive scores for disease activity and disability progression,
BOSTON, Sept. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbia Laboratories, Inc.
WHITEHOUSE STATION, N.J., Sept. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today announced that the U.S.
ROCKLAND, Mass., Sept.
- a meat pie that is usually eaten at Christmas in Quebec