Latest Merck Stories
Culinary Expert Visits San Diego County on September 20 to Help Educate At-Risk Population About Ingredients for Successful Blood Sugar Management WHITEHOUSE STATION, N.J.,
ROCKLAND, Massachusetts, September 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- - The first grants awarded to coincide with the 53rd European Society for Paediatric
DARMSTADT, Germany, September 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- - Stefan Oschmann appointed Deputy CEO and Vice Chairman of the Executive Board
- Collaboration and license agreement allows the biopharmaceutical division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, to enhance its access to antibody drug conjugate technologies and to expand its oncology
DARMSTADT, Germany, September 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, announced today that its biopharmaceutical division will discontinue the clinical
- Research grants awarded for five out of more than 200 proposals, highlighting continued commitment to multiple sclerosis (MS) ROCKLAND, Mass., Sept.
-- Providing IVF clinicians objective embryo viability data and another tool to support patient outcomes MISSISSAUGA, ON, Sept.
- EMD Serono provides funding for ACP's multicenter longitudinal OPT-UP clinical study ROCKLAND and WALTHAM, Mass., Sept.
- Data include post-hoc assessments of controlled studies in relapsing MS regarding evolution of gadolinium-enhancing lesions, assessments of predictive scores for disease activity and disability progression,
- Growing in low tufty patches.