Latest MesoBoutique Stories
GREAT NECK, N.Y., Nov. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Believe it or not, nearly 40 percent of women over 30 would rather get Botox injections than spend a week in Paris. Arguably the world's most popular travel destination, the fabled the City of Light may have met its match in the leading cosmetic procedure in the U.S., which was performed more than 3 million times in 2005. Even the temporary nature of Botox, which typically suppresses crow's feet, laugh lines and forehead furrows for six months,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.