Latest Messier 67 Stories
[ Watch the Video: Messier 67 A Perfect Lab For Studying Planet Formation ] Gerard LeBlond for redorbit.com - Your Universe Online There have been more than one thousand planets confirmed outside our Solar System, but only a few are within star clusters. Using the European Southern Observatory’s (ESO) HARPS instrument, researchers have found three new planets in the star cluster Messier 67. Of these three newly discovered planets, two have been found orbiting stars similar to our sun....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.