Latest Mestizo Stories
A new genetic study conducted by a team of international researchers sheds light on Latin America's history, finding that European colonization resulted in a dramatic shift from a native American populace to one that is mainly mixed. However, some areas within Latin America, such as Mexico City, still preserve a genetic heritage due to the high numbers of native populations during European colonization. The study's findings suggest that male European settlers slaughtered the native men, and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.