Latest metal poisoning Stories
The December issue of the Journal of Medical Toxicology focuses on the use of chelating drugs for treatment of poisoning due to metals such as mercury and lead. Many of the articles are adapted from presentations delivered at the conference ‘Use & Misuse of Metal Chelation Therapy’ held at the CDC in Atlanta in 2012 and supported by the CDC’s Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) Cooperative Agreement between ACMT and ATSDR. Phoenix, Arizona (PRWEB)...
The revamped Stryker hip recall website provides consumers with important information about metal poisoning and other Stryker hip side effects in the wake of Styrker´s Rejuvenate and AGB II modular neck-stem recall, as well as information regarding legal options available to those considering filing a Stryker hip recall lawsuit. New York, NY (PRWEB) October 07, 2012 Its Stryker hip recall website has been revamped to provide consumers with the most up-to-date information on Stryker...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.