Latest Micaela Martinez-Bakker Stories
Rebekah Eliason for redOrbit.com – Your Universe Online Vaccines save millions of lives each year, but there are still almost four million children under the age of five who die each year from vaccine-preventable diseases. Two doctoral ecology students from the University of Michigan are working hard to lower that number. According to Micaela Martinez-Bakker and Kevin Bakker, large vaccination campaigns in the developing world that take seasonal birth rate fluctuations into account...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.