Latest Michael Dirr Stories
OSHKOSH, Wis., Feb. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Harmony Online has been sold to Mike and Mary Dirr, owners of Moppet Management, Louisville, Kentucky. HarmonyOnline.com founder and previous owner Marianne Oleson, negotiated the sale of the online music business in January, 2010. The business sold for an undisclosed amount. The Web-based business sells piano benches, musical instruments, music stands and cabinets, sheet music, stage lighting, and supplies to maintain instruments such as covers,...
Botanical name Liriodendron tulipifera 'Aureomarginatum' Family Magnolia (Magnoliaceae) Category Shade tree Primary uses Specimen Dimensions 60 or more feet tall by 30 to 50 feet across Culture Full sun; prefers a moist, well-drained, deep soil. When young, trees can be pruned as needed to develop shape during the winter. Trees receiving adequate summer moisture generally have few insect or disease problems. Drought- stressed plants often lose leaves prematurely. Bloom time Spring...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.