Latest Michael Grandner Stories
Are you getting less sleep the older you get? This has been the popular belief but it may not be true. A new survey of more than 150,000 Americans shows subjective sleep quality actually improves over a lifetime, with the fewest complaints coming from octogenarians, reports BBC News Health and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine . “This flies in the face of popular belief,” Michael Grandner, PhD, lead author of the study said in a statement. “These results force us to...
Friends Life Care, a non-profit Pennsylvania-based organization that provides unique long term care solutions, recently completes their enrichment workshop, Improving Sleep for Better Health, as part of its VigRÃ¢“¢ program, which focuses on holistic approaches to healthy, active living. Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) August 18, 2011 The long term care company Friends Life Care completes its workshop Improving Sleep for Better Health. This four-week workshop,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.