Latest Michael McMahon Stories
GREENVILLE, SC, April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Scio Diamond Technology Corporation (OTCQB: SCIO) ("Scio" or the Company") comments on the filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission made by a small group of dissident stockholders. As an initial matter, the Company notes that the consents solicited by the group are not permitted under the Company's bylaws and will have no effect. As a result, the Company requests that stockholders not participate in the solicitation efforts by...
PhoenixET a leading provider of Enterprise Energy Management software and services, is pleased to announce the promotion of Michael McMahon, former Director of Sales and Marketing, to his new role as Vice President. Irvine, CA (PRWEB) February 05, 2014 Phoenix Energy Technologies, a leading provider of Enterprise Energy Management software and services, is pleased to announce the promotion of Michael McMahon, former Director of Sales and Marketing, to his new role as Vice President. In...
DARIEN, Conn., March 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Alcone Marketing Group, PROMO and Chief Marketer Magazine's 2010 Agency of the Year, announced that Michael McMahon joins the agency March 21st as EVP, Shopper Solutions. McMahon rejoins Alcone from ConAgra Foods where he was Senior Vice President, Integrated Customer Marketing. McMahon will operate out of Alcone's Darien, CT office and is responsible for leading Alcone's Shopper & Retail Marketing practice across the agency's Darien, CT,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.