Latest Michael R. Bristow Stories
SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct. 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Nile Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: NLTX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel therapeutics for cardiovascular disease, today announced that Michael R. Bristow, M.D. Ph.D. has joined the Scientific Advisory Board overseeing the development of CD-NP, a dual natriuretic peptide receptor agonist in development for the treatment of acute decompensated heart failure. Dr. Bristow, a recognized leader in the heart...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.