Latest Michael Stierstorfer Stories
The IBS Centers for Advanced Food Allergy Testing announce a major advance in the evaluation and treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Their groundbreaking medical study in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology reports the new use of an old test, skin patch testing by dermatologists, to precisely identify specific foods responsible for irritable bowel syndrome in many individuals. North Wales, PA (PRWEB) April 30, 2013 A groundbreaking medical study using the time-tested...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.