Latest Michael Tangermann Stories
The world's largest high-tech fair is the place to go to find out how you can play games or do daily chores all by just using the power of your mind. At the annual CeBIT fair, crowds gathered around a man sitting at a pinball table, wearing a cap full of electrodes attached to his head. The man controlled flippers with ease without the use of his hands. Michael Tangermann, of Berlin Brain Computer Interface, told spectators "He thinks: left-hand or right-hand and the electrodes monitor the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.